Today 8 May 2011 at 10 am , The first hearing court session will take place in National Safety Court ( Military court ).
Attached information about the Defendants – Click Here
1-Abdulwahab Hussain Ali
2-Ibrahim Sharif Abdulraheem Mossa
3-Hassan Ali Mushaima.
4-Abdulhadi Al Khawaja
5-Abduljalil Abdullah Al Singace.
6-Mohammed Habib Al Safaf. ( Mohammed Habib Miqdad)
7-Saeed Mirza Ahmed. ( Saeed AlNouri)
8-Abduljalil Mansoor Makk. (Abdul Jalil Miqdad)
9-Al Hurra Yousif Mohammed.
10-Abdullah Isa Al Mahroos.
11-Salah Hubail Al Khawaj.
12-Mohammed Hassan Jawad.
13-Mohammed Ali Ismael.
14-Abdul Hadi Abdullah Mahdi Hassan ( Abdulhadi AlMukhodher)
Defendants ( not being arrested yet) :
15-Akeel Ahmed Al Mafoodh.
16-Ali Hassan Abdullah.( Ali Abdulemam)
17-Abdulghani Ali Khanjar.
18-Saeed Abdulnabi Shehab.
19-Abdulraoof Al Shayeb.
20-Abbas Al Omran.
21-Ali Hassan Mushaima.
1. Organising and managing a terrorist group for the overthrow and the change of the country’s constitution and the royal rule in accordance with article (1,6) of the law no. 58 for 2006 related to the protection of society against terrorist acts.
2. The seeking and correspondence with a terrorist organization abroad working for a foreign country to conduct heinous acts against the Kingdom of Bahrain in accordance with article (122) of the criminal law for the 1976.
3. An attempt to overthrow and change the country’s constitution and Royal rule by force in accordance with article (148) of the criminal law for 1976.
4. An attempt to incite and solicit the overthrow and change the country’s constitution and Royal rule by force in accordance with article (160) of the criminal law for 1976.
5. The collection and providing of money for the terrorist group with the knowledge of its practices and terrorist activities in accordance with law related to money laundering and financing terrorism for the year 2001.
6. The obtaining of publications that contain content inciting the overthrow of the governing law in the country by force in accordance with article (161) of the same law.
7. Insult the army according to the article (216) of the same law.
8. Inciting publicly towards the hatred of the governing law of the country in accordance to article no (165) of the same law.
9. Broadcasting false news and rumours that caused the threatening of public security and inflecting damage to public interest in accordance to article (168) of the same law.
10. Inciting the hatred of a certain sect of people in accordance to article (172) of the same law.
11. Inciting incompliance with the law that is considered a crime in accordance with article (173) of the same law.
12. Organising and participating in rallies without the permission of the specialized body according to article (1,2,3,9,13) of the law related to meetings and processions for 2006.